All of the RCFL Group Entities have their own separate legal identities and webpages (details about which are embedded in their respective web pages/sites) but in this website they may sometimes use "Group", "we" or "us" when we refer to RCFL Group Entities in general or where no useful purpose is served by identifying any particular RCFL affiliate.
It is clarified that all references to one particular gender, in the context of the User, shall be deemed to include references to Users of the opposite gender as well as Users who are legal or non-natural entities.
Summary of services and or products
RCFL is amongst India’s leading and most valuable financial services companies in the private sector. RCFL has interests in asset management and mutual funds; life, general and health insurance; commercial & home finance; equities and commodities broking; wealth management services; distribution of financial products; asset reconstruction; proprietary investments and other activities in financial services.
User Content submissions
Through the Site, email, websites, and other media, the Company makes accessible various content, including, but not limited to, videos, photographs, images, graphics, audio clips, comments, data, text, software, scripts, projects, other material and information, and associated trademarks and copyrightable works (collectively, "Content"). Users may have the ability to contribute, add, create, upload, submit, distribute, facilitate the distribution of, collect, post, or otherwise make accessible Content.
- by surfing and viewing the Content of the Site;
- creating an account on the Site;
- signing up on the Site; and /or
- making use of the feature of the Site or the Services available therein,
You further agree and acknowledge that:
- You are eligible to contract with us;
RCFL may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer the Site's services to any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time. This provision is void where prohibited by law and the right to access the Site's services is revoked in those jurisdictions.
- is the name of another person, with the intent to impersonate that person; or
- is subject to any rights of another person, without appropriate authorization; or
- is offensive, vulgar, or obscene; or
- is in violation of any applicable law or contractual obligation.
Your User ID can be used for managing and transacting all transactions relating to any product or services of RCFL Group Entities. One User ID enables you to have a single login ID for viewing and transacting all your product and service needs across RCFL Group Entities. One User ID can be created by you on the website of any RCFL Group Entities by using your login credentials as registered with the respective RCFL Group Entities while availing the products / services and completing the authentication procedure in the manner specified at the time of creation of One User ID.
You may choose not to create One User ID in which case you will not be able to display all your products across RCFL Group Entities on one page.
RCFL reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse registration of or cancel a User ID, domain name, and project name. You are solely responsible for activity that occurs on your account and shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password for the Site. You shall never use another User account without the other User's expressed permission. You will immediately notify RCFL in writing of any unauthorized use of your account, or other known account-related security breach.
You may deactivate your account at any time you desire, in which case Your profile information, including your name, contact details and profile picture uploaded by You, will be deleted from our database in days/months. You also understand and agree that though you may delete your account or some information from your account, the same may still appear in some online searches. RCFL has no control over the search results that show up in such third party engines or websites.
Rights of RCFL
RCFL shall have the right to:
- make changes in its services or products, at its sole discretion, at any time, without notice or liability;
- decide who’s eligible to use the services and or products offered;
- cancel accounts or decline to offer our services and or products;
- change our eligibility criteria at any time; and
- reject, cancel, interrupt, remove, or suspend any project at any time and for any reason.
RCFL will not disclose your Personal Information with any unaffiliated third parties without your prior written consent which shall include electronic consent.
In your use of the website, you may enter into correspondence with, purchase goods and/or services from, or participate in promotions of advertisers or members or sponsors of the website. Unless otherwise stated, any such correspondence, advertisement, purchase or promotion, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and/or services, and any other term, condition, warranty or representation associated with such correspondence, purchase or promotion, is solely between you and the applicable third party. You agree that RCFL has no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such correspondence, purchase or promotion between you and any such third party.
This website may be linked to other websites on the World Wide Web that are not under the control of or maintained by RCFL. Such links do not indicate any responsibility or endorsement on our part for the external website concerned, its contents or the links displayed on it. These links are provided only as a convenience, in order to help you find relevant websites, services and/or products that may be of interest to you, quickly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these websites are suitable for your purposes. RCFL is not responsible for the owners or operators of these websites or for any goods or services they supply or for the content of their websites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these or accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external web site to which this web site includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
Representations and warranties
You hereby represent and warrant to RCFL that:
- all information provided by them during the online or offline registration is true and accurate; and
- they are capable (in case of an individual, being above 18 years of age) and duly authorized (in case of a legal entity, by way of appropriate corporate approvals) to enter into the agreement or arrangement, on behalf of himself, any other person, company, or other entity.
General terms and conditions
Rules and Conduct
You shall not directly or indirectly:
- Infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other right of any other person or entity, or violates any law or contract;
- You know is false, misleading, or inaccurate;
- Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, tortious, obscene, offensive, profane, or invasive of another's privacy;
- Constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any junk mail, spam, or chain letters;
- Copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), download, display, perform, reproduce, distribute, modify, edit, alter, enhance, broadcast or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the web site except as set out under "You may". These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the website;
- Copy and distribute this information on any other server, or modify or re-use text or graphics on this system or another system. No reproduction of any part of the website may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or web site, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including postings to any other website;
- Remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the website; link to this web site; without our express written consent;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit, or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password, or other information of RCFL or any third party; or
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of the RCFL.
- Additionally, you shall not:
- take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by RCFL in its sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the RCFL’s or its third-party providers' infrastructure;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the service or any activities conducted on the service;
- bypass any measures the RCFL may use to prevent or restrict access to the services(or other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the service);
- run Mail list, Listserv, or any form of auto-responder or "spam" in relation to the services or the products of RCFL Group Entities; or
- use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to "crawl" or "spider" any page of the Site.
- not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about RCFL or the brand name or domain name used by RCFL, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of RCFL on any platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any of RCFL’s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or RCFL’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to RCFL.
- decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the service and or website, except to the limited extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction;
- modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the services or products or contents; or
- copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder. You shall abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations. RCFL has no obligation to monitor the Content. RCFL reserves the right to, at any time, for any reason, and without notice:
- cancel, reject, interrupt, remove, or suspend a project;
- remove, edit, or modify any Content, including, but not limited to, any User submission; and
- remove or block any User or User submission. RCFL reserves the right not to comment on the reasons for any of these actions.
RCFL tries to ensure that all Contents provided as part of this website is correct at the time of inclusion on the web site, however RCFL does not guarantee the accuracy of the Contents including information and recommendations, whether in relation to the products, services, offerings or otherwise. RCFL makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of Contents or Information.
RCFL makes no commitment to update or correct any Content and or Information that appears on the internet or on this website. Information or Content is supplied upon the condition that the persons receiving the same will make their own determination as to its suitability for their purposes prior to use or in connection with the making of any decision. No Content at this website shall constitute an invitation to invest in RCFL Group Entities. Any use of this website or the Content/Information is at your own risk. Neither RCFL and or other RCFL Group Entities, nor their officers, employees or agents shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of any access to, use of, or reliance upon, this website or the Information, or any website linked to this website.
Nothing contained herein is to be construed as a recommendation to use any product, process, equipment or formulation, in conflict with any patent, or otherwise and RCFL makes no representation or warranty, express or implied that, the use thereof will not infringe any patent, or otherwise.
RCFL Group Entities shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained at this site.
This website is provided to you on an "as is" and "where-is" basis, without any warranty. RCFL, for itself and any third party providing materials, services, or content to this website, makes no representations or warranties, either express, implied, statutory or otherwise of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third party rights, with respect to the website, the information or any products or services to which the information refers. RCFL will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages of any kind, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, arising from or connected with the site, including but not limited to, your use of this site or your inability to use the site, even if RCFL has previously been advised of the possibility of such damages.
RCFL controls and operates this Site from India and makes no representation that the materials are appropriate or will be available for use in other locations. If you use this web site from outside the India, you are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws. RCFL does not make any warranty or representation that a User in one region may obtain the services from the RCFL’s Site in another region and RCFL may cancel a User's order or redirect a User to the site for that User's region if a User attempts to order services or products offered on a Site in another region.
Information that RCFL publishes on the World Wide Web may contain references or cross references to RCFL Group Entities’ products, programs and services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply that RCFL intends to announce such products, programs or services in your country. Consult your local RCFL Group Entities’ business contact for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available to you.
Some states or countries do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you. The Company makes no guaranty of confidentiality or privacy of any communication or information transmitted on the Site or any website linked to the Site. RCFL will not be liable for the privacy of email addresses, registration and identification information, disk space, communications, confidential or trade-secret information, or any other Content stored on the Company's equipment, transmitted over networks accessed by the Site, or otherwise connected with your use of the services or products. The Company will not be liable for the privacy of Information including email addresses, registration and identification information, disk space, communications, confidential or trade-secret information, or any other Content stored on the Company's equipment, transmitted over networks accessed by the Site, or otherwise connected with your use of the services or products.
The Content, services or products on the Site are not intended to provide any legal, tax or financial or securities related advice. Accordingly, before making any final decisions or implementing any financial strategy, you should consider obtaining additional information and advice from your advisor or other financial advisers who are fully aware of your individual circumstances.
You authorise us to use/disseminate the information to provide the financial solutions and various options which are generally available basis your investment profile or those which are generally held by persons of similar investment profile, however it is not necessarily for you to act on it.
Intellectual Property Rights
This website contains material, including text, /images, graphics, video and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by RCFL or have been licensed to RCFL by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this website. RCFL retains copyright on all Contents, including text, graphics and sound and all trademarks displayed on this website are owned by RCFL and used under licence by RCFL Group Entities.
Content and License
You agree that the Site contains Content provided by RCFL and its business partners and Users and that the Content may be protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other rights and laws. You shall abide by and maintain all copyright and other legal notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Service. RCFL grants to each User of the Site a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-sub-licensable and non-transferable license to use and reproduce the Content, solely for personal, non-commercial use. Use, reproduction, modification, distribution, or storage of any Content for other than personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without prior written permission from RCFL, or from the copyright holder. You shall not sell, license, rent, or otherwise use or exploit any Content for commercial use or in any way that violates any third-party right.
In no event shall RCFL, nor its directors, employees, agents, partners, vendors, suppliers, or content providers, be liable under contract, tort, strict liability, negligence, or any other legal or equitable theory with respect to the services or products:
- for any lost profits, data loss, cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, or special, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever, substitute goods or services (however arising); and
- for any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like (regardless of the source of origination).
RCFL shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder where the failure results from any cause beyond the RCFL's reasonable control, including, without limitation, third party intervention, change in law or economic circumstances, mechanical, electronic, or communications failure or degradation.
- You also agree and authorise RCFL Group Entities to contact you at the contact information provided for service related communication relating to your product or facilities offered even if your number is in National Do Not Call Registry.
Dispute Resolution and Governing Law
Integration, Severability and Waiver
You shall not assign your rights and obligations under this agreement to any other party. The website may assign or delegate its rights and/or obligations under this agreement to any other party in future, directly or indirectly, or to RCFL Group Entities.